17th January 2019
Andrew will be speaking at January's SWPP convention hosted at the Novotel in Hammersmith, London.
What you need to know about shooting dance in the theatre, on location and in the studio.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Take away some essential tips and techniques for timing your dance shots to perfection
2. Explore your creativity: learn when and how to freeze or blur an image
3. Improve you understanding of the technical accuracy of dance: the artform and the aesthetic
4. Studio or location? Discover what should influence your decision
5. Gain an insight into the joys and the challenges of shooting live performance
Venue: SWPP Convention, London
The 2019 Convention is a veritable feast of education, with four days of action packed programmes designed to help you put your imagery ahead of the game. The three day Trade Show spanning the Thursday to Saturday is a gathering of the who’s who in the photographic industry, with the ‘big guns’ present and eager to show you the latest in technology and design.
- Speedlight Portraits Presentation
January 17, 2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am