16th January 2019
Andrew will be speaking at January's SWPP convention hosted at the Novotel in Hammersmith, London.
Learn how to create amazing portraits with inexpensive speedlights. Includes a model and live demonstration.
Five reasons to attend this class:
1. Pick up some simple lighting techniques to make the most of those small spaces
2. Learn to use light to really flatter your subject; your customers will love you for it!
3. Get professional results with inexpensive lighting: all is revealed
4. You don’t need a purpose-built studio to create stunning portraits: another myth dispelled
5. Different styles of portraiture demonstrated in easy-to-follow steps
Venue: SWPP Convention, London
The 2019 Convention is a veritable feast of education, with four days of action packed programmes designed to help you put your imagery ahead of the game. The three day Trade Show spanning the Thursday to Saturday is a gathering of the who’s who in the photographic industry, with the ‘big guns’ present and eager to show you the latest in technology and design.
- Speedlight Portraits Presentation
January 16, 2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm